With winter fast approaching, it's time to start thinking of fun activities to do with your toddler. Winter can be a time of cabin fever, but it doesn’t have to be. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
1. Have a snowball fight. This is one of the most fun activities you can do with a toddler. It’s also a great way to get some exercise and enjoy the winter scenery.
2. Go sledding. Whether you have a sled or use a cardboard box, sledding can be a great way to get out and enjoy the winter weather.
3. Make snow angels. You and your toddler can have fun making and decorating snow angels.
4. Build a snowman. Building a snowman is a classic winter activity that your toddler will love.
5. Go ice skating. If you have an ice skating rink near you, it can be a great way to have some winter fun with your toddler.
6. Have a winter picnic. Pack a blanket and some snacks and head outside for a winter picnic.
7. Make snow sculptures. Get creative and make snow sculptures with your toddler.
8. Go for a winter hike. Explore the winter scenery with a hike along a local trail.
9. Go on a winter scavenger hunt. Make a list of things to find and explore the outdoors with your toddler.
10. Play inside games. If it’s too cold to go outside, play some fun indoor games with your toddler or read stories together.
No matter how you choose to spend the winter months with your toddler, you’re sure to create some amazing memories and have lots of fun.